About The Vibrant Tour
Our 10-day Vibrant Cuba Tour includes some of the best locations, foods, sounds, and the beauty of Cuba with a full-filled and exploring adventure.
This tour begins every Sunday in the beautiful city of Havana.
Come explore the many beautiful surprises that Cuba has to offer on this 10-day adventure around some of the best locations in the country. Cuba’s rich history and culture will show you a different perspective on life and we guarantee you will not be disappointed but rather amazed. Cuba is going through a unique change in that it is opening itself up to many other countries around the world and exploring this beautiful land at this time is the most amazing experience you will endure in. From getting lost in the streets of Havana to walking along cobblestoned streets in Trinidad, tourists from all ages will experience Cuba like never before and will feel like they just went back in time.
- Casa Particular, as they are known, will be your Cuba Bed and Breakfast throughout your tour. The Cuban families will make your stay feel comfortable and very hospitable.
- All our Cuba guides speak English so you will not have to feel left out and may ask them questions or offer suggestions at any time of the tour.
- We will show you where the best spots are for beaches, salsa lessons, snorkeling, city tours and many other attractions along the way.
- Visit the Cigar Factory and the Rum Museum in Havana
- Havana Jazz Club
- Explore Havana’s beautiful Old Town (La Habana Vieja) and its maze of streets
- We will take you to Vinales, the home of Cuba’s tobacco production and amazing scenery.
- Enjoy beaches and warm Caribbean waters with a mojito prepared to perfection.
- In Cienfuegos, take a visit to the final resting place of Che Guevara and be astonished by the beautiful French inspired architecture
English-speaking local Cuban guide, transportation between destinations, 9 breakfasts, airport transfer on arrival
Orientation walks at each destination, Havana city tour in classic car, visit to a Vinales tobacco farm, Che memorial & museum, informal salsa lesson in Trinidad or Vinales, 1 x drink at the Palacio de Valle in Cienfuegos, Havana Rum Museum, Cigar Factory, Callejon de Hammel, Old Havana Walking Tour
There are also a range of optional activities and excursions you can enjoy on all of our Cuba group tours
International flights, all lunches and dinners (unless specified), travel insurance, Cuba Visitor Visa & passport costs, drinks, Tips & Gifts, optional activities, – see our Cuba Travel Library or ‘Ask Us’ for more details.
All our Cuba group tours use a mix of private transportation, local Viazul bus and/or taxi. Much of this can be decided by the travellers or based on the size of the group.
For our group tours, we use Casa Particulares, also known as Cuban bed and breakfasts, which are a great experience for many tourists. Every Casa is unique and offers a heart-warming atmosphere. Many casas require guests to walk up a few flights of stairs so please let us know if this can cause problems and we will find an alternative casa.
The main expenses incurred on this tour will be food, drinks, airport departure transportation, souvenirs, optional activities, and tips. Everyone is different in how much spending money they will need but we recommend bringing between USD$400 – USD$550 (Excluding the on location payment).
Being a solo traveller, the costs may increase due to the requirement of having to be in a singe room rather than splitting costs with other people. With us, you do not have to worry about that. We will waive the single supplement on all of our Cuba group tours. You have the option of sharing a room or being on your own.
Our small Cuba group tours include your transfer from the airport when you arrive. When you are ready to leave, your local Cuba guide can arrange your departure transfer back to the airport at local prices.
If you need any other information about travelling to Cuba and what to expect when you visit, take a look at our detailed Cuba Travel Guide to learn more.