- Duration: 6 Hours
- Location: Havana
- Available Seat: 1-6 (if more please contact us )
- Price: Starting at $100 per person USD
Moonlight Havana Tour Pricing
- Our Havana night tour will give you a spectacular experience of what Havana has to offer in the evening/late hours. There is a different kind of energy during the night compared to daytime hours. Many shops are closed but the restaurants, outside patios, and beautiful lit up squares of Old Havana are a sight to see for anyone. We will take you on a ride in a classic American car and you will get the chance to learn how to make an authentic Cuban Mojito. We will head out to a Cuban Paladar for dinner and take in all that the city has to offer at night.
- During your car ride, we will visit El Morro Fort and El Cristo Statue for the sunset hours.
- Mojito making lesson will take place on a rooftop of a casa particulares where you can also enjoy beautiful views of Old Havana.
- Cuban dinner and an entrance to a beautiful venue for nightlife fun.
- English speaking guide will be able to answer any questions that you may have
English speaking local Havana guide, American Classic Car Ride, Mojito making lesson on roof-top (two drinks included), Dinner at a Cuba Paladar, transportation all evening, and a good time at one of Havana’s night spots.
Any flights, lunches/dinners unless specified, travel insurance, accommodation, visa/passport costs, drinks unless specified, additional activities, and airport taxes.
El Morro Fort and El Cristo Statue
Your mood will be set in style with a nice sunset drive in Havana. We will take you to El Morro Fort and El Cristo Statue where you can take in some beautiful views and also take pictures.
Our next stop will be at the beautiful casa particular roof top terrace bar where you will be taught how to make the perfect mojito, which you can teach, to your fellow friends and family back at home. Of course, you will be able to enjoy your creation as well with amazing views of the city.
We are sure you will be hungry around this time after a couple mojitos, and so we will take you to a Cuban Paladar, where you can enjoy a nice sit down meal and fill up those bellies. At any point, if you have questions, you can talk to your tour guide and he/she will be able to help with anything.
Drinks & Dancing
The tour guide will then take you to a nightspot where you can enjoy some more drinks and dancing. You can also decide on your own which night bar you would like to go to depending on what is happening in the city. Some favorite spots include King Bar, Vixen and Crow Jazz Club, Casa de la Musica, and Salsa Club 1830. Our whole night tour will finish off around 11 pm at which time you will be taken back to Old Havana….unless you decide otherwise. The option to stay at the bar is all up to you.
Complete the form below and one of our representatives will be in touch with you, shortly.
Call To Book
Click or tap the button below to speak to one of our representatives, immediately.